28 June 2012

40k: Now Even Easier to Win Tycho



The free prize draw was launched earlier in the week and we've not had a lot of takers for the plastic Captain below… so I have decided to make it even easier.


All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this unique model is to add a comment to the bottom of this (or the original) blog post saying you want into the draw. The winner will be randomly selected thanks to random.org on Monday 1st July at around 10am GMT.

If you added a comment to the original post you don't need to do it again, you're already in.

That's it!

24 comments:

  1. Well hey, I might as well enter this contest. Painting up a Tycho could be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mate Merc would kill for a Tycho THIS badass! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, you're never too rich for a free mini! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yea! My budding Blood Angels need a new general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in! I even remember when you built the dude, back in the mist of ages past!

      Delete
  5. This would be a nice addition to my growing Angels Encarmine force. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now whilst I’m not planning on starting a 40K side-line anytime soon, I'm not having all your hard work go to waste. It would be an honour to have a go at painting one of your conversions; count me in Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And just like that, you've got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that guy is awesome looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With some Chaos mods he could have potential.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate to say it but my scratch built Tycho looks better IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I take it then that you don't want to be included in the draw.

      Delete
  12. I dont play blood angels, but it will be nice to paint one nice conversion like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very interested! Thank you Allies in 6th!

    ReplyDelete