First up was these long-OOP scouts, who were painted up (kind of) as part of my first Dark Templar army. The faces were done by a pro-painter friend of mine the night before a tournament, but they have been stuck in a box for almost 8 years. I can't think of any models more deserving to be in a Blood Angels army than these!
I also found the remnants of a Landspeeder, used and abused when I built my custom Dark Templar speeders (to be seen at a later date). Not all the bits are there, but it does create a nice modelling challenge, and it's a shame to let it go to waste or buy a brand new one.
Got some painting time ahead of me, then I'll do an end of month review on Sunday if I can find time.