Friday, 23 August 2013

Freedom!


I though I should acknowledge this day for posterity.

Today is my last day in full-time employment!

I handed my notice in just about 4 weeks ago, now I finally get to see freedom. It's been a rough 3 years – it's amazing how individuals want to drag everyone else down and work against the best interests of their own business. You can only treat it as 'water off a duck's back' for so long, day in and day out, before it starts to bring you down… and life is too short to be this unhappy.

So, just 8 more hours to go before I start a week of prepping for life as a freelancer designer (again). Very exciting times ahead (if a little nervy).

To be continued…



8 comments:

  1. Good luck and happy trails mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, and good luck with the freelance stuff. Live the dream
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Mike, I'll see if i can rustle up a bacon butty to celebrate with tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck my friend, it takes a brave man to face up to his destiny, but it takes an even braver man to pursue it.

    All the very best, I think you're going to do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with the new endeavour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all - appreciate the support.
    Things are starting to take an unexpected turn already… very exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes for the freelancing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...