No painting gone done over this long Easter weekend, which was disappointing. However, I did manage to sneak into Games Workshop in Cantabury on Saturday and pick up the Garden of Morr box set. I took what time I could afford and started on my graveyard board.
Alas, I made a fundamental error and didn't realise that the graveyard kit came with… no gravestones!
The effect of this being that things stalled after a couple of hours work.
I managed to arrange the wall sections in a way that served my purpose. Having said that, I did have to destroy the fencing on the right hand side to allow models with 50mm bases to enter this area of the board without scaling the walls. As mentioned in a previous post, I used one of my plastic trees to add a spooky dimention to the scene and placed it on the top of a shallow hill.
Next step is to acquire some suitably sized grave stones. I need to add polyfilla around the place to soften the hill and fill in gaps generally, then I can texture and paint.
I'm working away from the office this week, taking part in an installation in South London. This means, first and foremost, I won't have any hobby time till the weekend due to early mornings and late nights. This obviously means that I won't be posting much if at all this week, but will try to catch up on everyone else's posts in the evenings.