22 April 2014

Sins to Inspire


As a graphic designer and wannabe digital artist, I'm always on the lookout for things that inspire me – artwork in particular. DeviantArt is a daily pitstop but things cross my desk from other sources too.

Whilst doing a google search for a particular image I discovered this amazing series of "Seven Deadly Sins" by Daniel Kamarudin – the Durrrrain – and in turn found his tumblr and DA pages. I was so inspired I thought I'd share these with you.

the Durrrrain at DeviantArt
the Durrrrain on Tumblr

Enjoy…










4 comments:

  1. Nice looking artwork and an interesting interpretation of the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some truly talented people out there! Awesome use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly is a lot of talent and it's a joy to behold!

      Delete