Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Sins to Inspire


As a graphic designer and wannabe digital artist, I'm always on the lookout for things that inspire me – artwork in particular. DeviantArt is a daily pitstop but things cross my desk from other sources too.

Whilst doing a google search for a particular image I discovered this amazing series of "Seven Deadly Sins" by Daniel Kamarudin – the Durrrrain – and in turn found his tumblr and DA pages. I was so inspired I thought I'd share these with you.

the Durrrrain at DeviantArt
the Durrrrain on Tumblr

Enjoy…










4 comments:

  1. Nice looking artwork and an interesting interpretation of the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made these the wallpaper on my phone!

      Delete
  2. There are some truly talented people out there! Awesome use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly is a lot of talent and it's a joy to behold!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...