Thursday, 30 January 2014
Undead Dugout Progression
I was hoping to have a fully painted dugout in time for the game on Sunday, but a domestic disaster has meant my paints and hobby gear has been put away with no opportunity to paint for a while – the dugout will take its place as it is.
I did, however, manage to get some time in earlier this week painting basecoats, washes and some highlights. As you can see it's really starting to shape up and shouldn't involve too much more work before it is complete. I'm very happy with the direction this is going – I just need to create a scoreboard in the same style!
The eagle-eyed amongst you might have seen my turn and re-roll counters in their pre-paint state in an earlier post. They have now had their basecoat and the gravestones have had a wash and highlight.
I did have them originally as simple gravestones, but made a last minute decision to add a hand trying to get out! This should look pretty amazing once complete. I'll talk about both pieces more once they're finished.
Looking forward to the game against the Rats on Sunday!!
Posted by Mike Reynolds