Saturday, 11 January 2014

Happy Birthday…!!



I'm very proud to say that this blog is 4 years old today!

414 posts and 199k hits is not too shabby.

There have been ups and downs and I'm pleased that over the past couple of years I've managed to post something every month, even when hobbying has not been on my radar.

I'll do a full blown highlights run next year, but I thought I'd show what I was posting around this day over the past four years…


2010

• Chapter 2



2011 (didn't post anything before April this year – oops!)




2012




2013



2014

• ???


Stay tuned…


5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogday 4 years and with that amount of posts and hits mahoosive milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one - happy birthday blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday! 4 years is a long time on the blogoshpere!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...